I’m soooo excited to share this PDF with you! It’s something I worked on for a few months and something I’ve dreamed of creating for years!
I know that so many new (or aspiring) lash artists want to be successful in their new career but they just don’t know where to start or which steps to take.
If this sounds familiar then I know that this PDF Guide is going to be so helpful for you.
From choosing your certification program to getting your first paying client, it’s all here in this 16 page PDF.
In this PDF guide you will learn:
- How to choose the right training courses and where to find them
- Setting up your workspace
- Following your local regulations
- Why you need a Client Waiver Form (a.k.a. Client Release Form)
- Why it's important to adhere to a set of standards
- When you need insurance and which kind
- Apprentice hours
- Developing your brand
- Establishing policies
- Setting up your social media accounts
- Reasons for building a website and what to have on it
- Setting up our tax account(s)
- How to get a business license
- Setting up online booking
- Advertising your services
- And more . . .
GET YOUR FIRST PAYING CLIENT
From certification to launching, don't miss a single step on your exciting new journey of becoming a professional lash artist.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.