NALA School for Lash Trainers Step One EDMONTON CAMPUS
NALA School for Lash Trainers Step One (Educator's Comprehension Course)
Included In The Course
Comprehensive modules cover:
- Which topics to teach
- How to teach effectively
- How to mentor students
- How to develop your curriculum
- How to create and publish private online tutorial videos
- How to create and publish a private access website for your students
- How to write your manuals
- How to price your tuition
- How to create an effective course itinerary
- How to develop quality online training
- Writing a business plan
- Create your launch (or re-launch) strategy and timeline
- Website and SEO tips
- Marketing advice
- Public relations
- Effective and meaningful branding
- Growth tips (how and when to grow your academy)
- National and international expansion
- Legal considerations
- Copyright and trademark information
- And more . . .
Hands-on practice in a mock classroom.
Certificate of Completion.
Table of Contents' for Classic, Volume, Mega Volume, Lash Lift and Lash Tint manuals.
Accreditation checklists for Classic, Volume, Mega Volume, Lash Lift and Lash Tint manuals.
Unlimited access to the online version of NALA SFLT Step One Modules.
Access to the exclusive Educators Forum.
Edmonton class will be held Tuesday, May 24 - Thursday May 26, 2022. On-campus registration closes May 2, 2022.
Steps Two and Three are NOT included.
Read Testimonials: https://www.nala-lashassociation.com/nala-ecc-testimonials